Projects for Government Clients
Maryland Department of Information Technology (DoIT)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Services for HR PeopleSoft implementation.
Maryland Department of General Services (DGS)
- Project Management for Procurement System modernization and replacement of legacy procurement systems.
Maryland Department of Budget and Management (DBM)
- Project Management of the Enterprise Budgeting System Implementation.
Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA)
- Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Database Administration.
Comptroller of Maryland (COM)
- Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Process Re-Engineering, RFP Development, Requirements Management, Cyber Security, Quality Assurance and Enterprise Architecture Services for replacement of legacy tax systems.
Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- ORACLE Analysis, Planning, Design, Development and Network Support.
Maryland State Retirement Agency (SRA)
- Quality Assurance, Testing and Project Management Services for Maryland Pension Administration System (MPAS)
Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA)
- Business Analysis and Business Process Re-Engineering Services
Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
- Database Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services (DPSCS)
- Ongoing legacy system support and enhancement, .NET development and Implementation.
General Services Administration (GSA)
- Requirements / User Story Management, Business Process Redesign, Development, Testing and Implementation, Data Management, Information Management, and Content Management across multiple domains.
- Project Management, Requirements Management, Development, Testing and Implementation of the D2D Platform, a cloud-based web-enabled system.
Projects for Commercial Clients
National Railroad Passenger Corporation – Amtrak
- Crew Management System (CMS) — Requirements Management, RFP Development, Acquisition Management, and Quality Assurance.
- Labor Management System (LMS) — Maintenance and 24X7 Production Support
- E-Ticketing — Test Phase support, including test planning, development, execution of all test phases, and Change Management.
- Paperless Time Ticket (PTT) — Develop Project Scope, Sizing and Charter, Requirements Management, full life cycle Project Management, System Architecture, Database Design, all phases of Testing, User Training, System Documentation and User Manuals.
- PPT System — Ongoing Maintenance and 24X7 Production Support.
- SAP Time Management System — Requirements Management, System Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the SAP Human Capital Module (HCM), including SAP Payroll, Time Management and Learning Solution (ABAP, Oracle).
- Police Information System — Requirements Management, Design, Development and Implementation of a police information system for the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. (COBOL, CICS, CSP).
- On Time Performance System — Requirements Management, Design, Development and Implementation of a set of applications to accumulate and maintain train departure and arrival data.
- Accounts Payable System — Analysis, Requirements Management, RFP Development, Acquisition Management, Vendor Management for modernization of legacy Accounting Systems.
- CICS Systems Support — ongoing Maintenance and Support of legacy CICS systems.
- Materials Management System Conversion — Analysis, Requirements Management, Development, Implementation, and Project Management for modernization of legacy Materials Management System.
- CICS Entry/System Security/Data Security — Provide Analysis, Requirements Management, and Security Infrastructure for Mainframe, Client/Server, and Web Applications, support customer security operations, analyze, developi and implement security methodologies and safeguards to protect IT and telecommunications assets.
- Disaster Recovery and Risk Assessment — Analyze, Design, and participate in DR exercises and provide assistance in Risk Assessment.